Monday, January 23, 2006

Wagging The Dragon Lady


Michelle Malkin, the syndicated columnist and Bush apologist, is really starting to push my buttons. It takes a lot of gall to defend a president who has some of the lowest approval ratings of all time, but, that's a shameless careerist sociopath for you. And, if that isn't bad enough, she has the nerve to defend the WWII internment of Japanese Americans, and she herself is of Asian descent. This woman would sell her own grandmother to slave-traders if it meant a six-figure salary and a new townhouse in Malibu.

I decided to take Michelle up on her offer to do speaking engagements, and sent the following solicitation:

Michelle,

I run a dog kennel just outside of Washington, D.C.. Perhaps you would like to come and speak to the assembled. I think you would find a more receptive audience here than in most places, as it's surely getting to be a strain trying to spin the actions of a moronic, dry-drunk fascist resident-in-chief. I just don't see a lot of tail-wagging out there anymore.

I could make all the necessary arrangements for you.

Sincerely,
XXXX XXXXXX

Given the opportunity to have such an impartial and obedient audience, I have the feeling that she'll take me up on it. Get back to me soon, Michelle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home