Sunday, September 03, 2006

Burning Man Hardly Smoulders


Burning Man 2006 was a real letdown this year, as the anticipated hordes stayed away. Maybe having FEMA as this year's sponsor had something to do with it. Meanwhile, as an alternative, the artists have entered their flame-shooting works in a monster-truck rally in Bakersfield. The vendors are sure to follow, and it'll be a colorful scene with the painted faces blending in with the mullets. The resultant mix should be something. Truckstop-Hop will fill the air, and Burning Trailer 2007 will commence. Bubba and Starhawk together, no more stormy weather.

In other news, we have lost the man they called The Crocodile Hunter. He was a good one who dedicated his life and wealth to conservation. I might be Irish, but I'm not lying this time. As a tribute to him, I will attempt to wrestle my cat in front of a live film crew. Kaiser Hospital is just blocks away, so I should manage just fine if things get out of control. Watch for it on youtube.

4 Comments:

Blogger Panda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Panda said...

I've been checking YouTube for that cat wrestling video...did kitty win and take the cam away? BTW, the Irish NEVER lie. ;)

3:22 PM  
Blogger Pissedoffcabbie said...

She bit my ear off. I feel like Vincent Van Gogh.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Panda said...

Hahaha! But can you still paint?!
(btw I tried to fix my horrendous spelling and accidentally deleted that post above. Whooops!...proof read, proof read, proof read..or not.)

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home