Saturday, March 11, 2006

Condi, Stop Smoking That Crack



Listen to Spike Lee throw down:

"People say, 'She's so successful' and 'Look at her position as a black woman.' She is a black woman who grew up in Birmingham, Ala., and said that she never experienced a day of racism in her life," Lee tells the April issue of Stuff magazine.

"Condi, stop smoking that crack!"

The consternation for Condi is coming from all sides now, and even Sandra Day O'Connor is calling out the dictatorship. I have a feeling there's a word that makes Condi twitch when she hears it- INDICTMENT. Hey, you made your bed, you sleep in it. If Bush goes down, you go, too. But, there's always those lucrative consulting and speaking gigs ahead, and those will buy a lot of shoes. Nothing like falling uphill, huh?

Just to be fair, here's what Condi's fans have to say:

Rice challenges expectations and assumptions. There is undeniable authority in her long black jacket with its severe details and menacing silhouette. The darkness lends an air of mystery and foreboding. Black is the color of intellectualism, of abstinence, of penitence. If there is any symbolism to be gleaned from Rice's stark garments, it is that she is tough and focused enough for whatever task is at hand.

How about that. Some Republicans just love their dominatrix Secretary of State. But, wait, didn't they deride Hillary Clinton for the all the same characteristics? I guess what's good for the goose ain't good for the gander. It sure is funny how Republicans can contradict themselves into next Tuesday, and never sense the gears grinding. Oh, well, c'est la vie.







3 Comments:

Blogger pissed off patricia said...

Hey, we might be related. LOL

Two remarks to make
1. Condi looks down right evil in that photo and you're right she opted to play with the bad guys so she has to take whatever it brings her.

2. That photo on your bio. I hope no one was injured. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I laughed when I saw it.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Pissedoffcabbie said...

You're supposed to laugh, POP. That's what I'd like to do with my cab.

Years ago, someone actually pushed their cab into the Bay. I keep trying to steal one of the pictures of it from the office, but, no dice.

Don't change, POP.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Rory Shock said...

good post ... bing bing bing ... I got one on condi-style a a little while ago on my blog ... hitler haircut ... jackboots ... but some commenters set me straight and said they were domi boots ... I think you guys are right ... but like I recall saying back when I commented back to the commenters ... even a fleeting vision of condi whip-flickin' W's sorry flaccid ass it visual terrorism that scares me way too much ...

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home