Monday, August 06, 2007

Party's Over


A Quick Recap: The Day The Credit Died

Dear readers - what a day. I wish I could recap everything that happened, and I might get to it this weekend; if I try now I will have been working or on the phone or responding to email or writing for the last 13 hours straight and my wife will kill me - literally. So here is a quick recap:

A commenter correctly said that NovaStar was not the only one that ceased funding today; many other lenders did as well. Here is a quick summary of those that I know who temporarily (unless otherwise noted) pulled the lending plug today:

1 Comments:

Blogger Panda said...

Just as we anticipated...fear, chaos, debt, servitude...all coming to a neighborhood near us...now.
The elites got what they wanted.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home